You are given two strings as arguments. The first string will be a word or sentence, like "google". The second string will contain a wildcard character of
* that will be used with a sequence of leading or following characters. Return true if both the leading character sequence and the following sequence matches the first string.
- Must return either true or false
solve("google", "g*ler" ) > false
- We are able to match the leading character, "g" with the first argument string.
- We are able to match the "le" characters following the wildcard
- We are not able to match the "r" character, so the function returns false.
solve("google", "go*e" ) > true
- We are able to match the leading characters, "go" with the first argument string.
- The character following the wildcard "e" matches the last character of the first string, so the function returns true.