Movement on an X-Y Plane with 2D Arrays
You are given a two dimensional array of integer pairs as an argument. Each integer pair represents movement on the X-Y plane. Starting at (0,0), apply each movement pair, then return the point that you end at.
- Must return an array of two integers
solve([[1, 0], [0,-3], [3,3]]) > [4,0]
- We start out at 0,0.
- We apply the first point 1,0 and go to the right 1 on the X axis and stay at 0 for the Y axis.
- We are now at points 1,0
- Moving to the second point 0,-3 we don't move for the X axis and move down 3 for the Y axis.
- We are now at points 1,-3
- Moving to the last point 3,3 we move to the right 3 on the X axis and up 3 on the Y axis.
- We are now at points 4,0 so we return \[4,0]